Do you feel tired through the day? Are your energy levels low, making it a challenge to get through work or a busy evening with your children after a long day at the office?
If you are eating well, finding time to exercise, getting enough sleep at night, and yet still dragging – maybe you can benefit from an energy supplement.
I have personally used three different Shaklee brand energy supplements. Before we take a look at each, let’s consider some other reasons why one may work for you – either short term or long term.
- Foggy thinking
- Menopause symptoms
- Poor endurance
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
Benefits of Energy Supplements
- Promotes sustained vitality and energy
- Increases mental vigor
- Improves ability to concentrate
- Increases work capacity
- Sleep better at night
- Strengthens adrenal glands
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Additional oxygen to cells
- Aids the liver
- Anti-cancer activity
- Improves kidney health
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Enhances sexual function
- Protects against radiation
- Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Helps with stress
3 Energy Supplements We Use
1- CorEnergy – a ginseng based supplement that helps provide sustained enduring energy in a formula based on standardized extracts of herbs with clinical studies in Europe and centuries of use in Asia.
CorEnergy contains 3 ingredients:
- Cordyceps is a greatly valued mushroom that has been extensively clinically tested in China and found to help fight everyday fatigue.
- Panax ginseng is traditionally used to revitalize and replenish vital energy. It is the most prized of all herbs.
- Green Tea promotes sustained vitality, and contains the richest source of antioxidant nutrients called polyphenols. A daily serving provides the benefits of one cup of green tea.
2- Energy Chews
I like to take Energy Chews in the middle of the day if I start to feel tired because I stayed up too late the night before, or I have to drive a long distance and need to stay alert. When you chew on one of these little chews, within about 15 minutes you will feel more focused if you were starting to drag or more awake if you were feeling tired. It’s not a boost of energy but you definitely notice a difference. It is popular to use before a workout to give you more endurance without feeling tired.
3- Energy Tea
Cinch Energy Tea is part of the Cinch Weight Management Program. It works great when you are watching calories and trying to lose weight. When you have some Cinch Tea between meals you don’t feel cravings and you keep your energy levels up without consuming extra calories. You can drink Cinch Energy Tea anytime – even if you don’t use the rest of the Cinch program, and you get the extra antioxidant protection as well.